Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Events early of the year

Freshman Camp

First camp working at the new company which was held at the Dusun Eco in Benton



Light Up Lives

Is a charity project that we organised to visit 25 special homes in conjunction with the Uni’s 25th anniversary. The event was held on 26th Feb 2011. The objective of this event is to reach out to the less fortunate and to bring joy and smile to their faces. Activities involved cleaning, teaching, giving out food, singing, performance etc












Although it’s just a day but we could see the smiling faces and we hope we could do it more often to light up their lives. Thanks to Hotlink for their in-kind sponsorship

Chinese New Year

I get to celebrate Chinese new Year with my family this year. The females all wore the chinese costume like cheongsam. Everyone looks good that day. Those who haven't married get to receive red packets (ang pau) from the seniors or married ones. Since I already started to work and earn my own money, I am very happy to have the chance to give ang pau to my parents. This is a blessing though :)
Love celebrating CNY at home because there're loads of nice food (especially the 'yee sang'). Also, we get to hang out with relatives and good friends.


My little nephew trying to show some moves with his lion head and the banana!  

No comments:

Post a Comment