Thursday, October 28, 2010

MUNICH Gastro Bierhaus & BBQ at home

Went to the MUNICH Gastro Bierhaus at IOI Boulevard Puchong. The atmosphere was alright but a bit too smoky..as many were smoking at the own table. Couldn't really enjoy our food..feels like poluted with smoke :P
We tried the seafood spaghetti, pork knuckle and the German sausages. It taste alright but it's not as good as the Steakhouse in Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. For better taste and worth of price, I would recommend the Steakhouse instead =)

We had a small gathering at home with some relatives and friends.
The purpose was actually to celebrate me coming back to Malaysia and completed my Masters in the UK.
I was a bit disappointed that my jimuis/friends which used to be very close to me did not turn up (none of them turn up). Yeah..pretty sad wasn't it? But luckily I have a bunch of ex-colleagues who 'give face'...came for the gathering and we had BBQ together.
We still have fun...BBQ..the dried meat (rou gan), sausages, seafood etc..
Thank you for coming and make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment