Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monto Water Rats, London

A day trip to London's Monto Water Rats in Holborn with The Soviets and Reckless General Records. It took us 7 hours to reach London from Newcastle by bus! -_-" TIRED! I would rather take the train. Catch up with me cousin and had Japanese food for dinner! Met Andrew Balkwill. Great performance and of course The Soviets too. Great job!

Reached London's Water rats..
A picture with Andrew Balkwill. His music is really good and he's very chatty too =)

The Soviets are doing their sound check.
I long for this for some time! Unagi ju waHAHA..finally I gotta eat this..love Japanese food! Thanks to me cous!
London again! woohoo!
Finally get to meet my cous' girlfriend, Helina. My cous', Chris (soon to be famous artiste).
The Soviets performing.
Andrew Balkwill and his band performing.

Me, Chris and Helina
The Soviet member, Victoria and Alex.

Free cd from Andrew Balkwwill!! very nice!
Check out his works and space at: http://www.myspace.com/andrewbalkwill

No comments:

Post a Comment