Friday, October 2, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY 1-OCT 2009 (UK)

Had a big surprise early morning today!! So touched!! My loved one suppose to go for business trip today and was checking in at the airport but... end up...it's a lie..it's just a plan. My sis called and sms saying that's something urgent so asked me to online asap. Mum, dad, nephew, niece, brother, sis-in-law, sis and suddenly he pop out!!! with a cake and sang birthday song...online LIVE! SURPRISED!!! and touched
Then went for the field trip to Discovery Museum and the city with tutor and classmates..all about culture and the development in the region. Back home and chatted with my cousin and beloved =)
Went to Egil's flat and waited for Jennifer for dinner in Chinatown. Had so much 'real food' lol..and thank you so much for the presents!

Home to prepare for my presentation tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment